White Smile Center in Los Mochis, Sinaloa - Simple Review #1478114536

Los Mochis, Sinaloa

Me gustaría ser contactado al# 213 640 0337 o al 619 749 5649 MiNombre Juan Espinosa Gracias

White Smile Center in San Diego, California - Dr. Xavier Rodriguez

I have an appointment with Dr. Rodriguez on July 22 to have a tooth extracted, possible bone graft and an implant.

My dear friend highly recommends him after success with her implant. I googled the Dr. to see if he was legitimate. By all accounts, except this one, he seems to have an impeccable reputation.

I'm convinced this bad review was done by a dental competitor.

I'm looking forward to meeting this Dr. and having my tooth problem resolved.

This review insists I write 100 words... I had an abscess tooth over a year ago. The pain went away with antibiotics, so I ignored the problem.

The pain came back 2 weeks ago. More antibiotics and the pain is gone again. However, I have been getting sick a lot recently with colds, fever, bronchitis. Usually, I am rarely sick.

One of my friends asked me how my dental health was.....and I remembered the forgotten abscess. Apparently, untreated abscesses can cause health issues. My dentist in the US said my abscess tooth was too far gone to save. Root canal is out of the equation now.

My dental insurance does not cover implants. That is why I am taking my friend's advice and going to her dentist, Dr. Rodriguez.

Implants in the US are very costly. I am hoping this dentist is good as well as more affordable than in the US.

Reason of review: Hopeful.

I liked: His reviews.

• Dr Xavier Rodriguez

White Smile Center in Arvada, Colorado - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Arvada, Colorado

For anybody who is a novice at reading reviews of Mexico dentistry, the positive reviews posted here are likely fraudulent, done by the clinic or friends of the clinic in an attempt to counteract the negative reviews on this website. Gushingly positive content is a giveaway, along with the many errors in grammar and spelling. People trying to fake a positive review in English often don't have a feel for what a "normal" positive review looks like. Read a few hundred of these and you'll get a feel. Statements such as "it was an amazing experience!" simply aren't realistic for a dental visit.

It's a good idea to use the internet reviews as an exclusion tool, figuring out which dentists to avoid. Getting valid positive information is a more difficult process. The best thing is to find someone you know or can contact directly.

And White Smile Center is definitely a clinic to avoid.

White Smile Center in Boise, Idaho - How do they rate a 3.6?

This place is a joke look at the comments about Perfect Smile/White Smile and rate them accordingly. They promised to refund what I paid them one year ago and Ive yet to receive anything?

My expert who I was required to hire for a second opinion was appalled at their work and when their office staff saw his opinion they tried to get a refund and Perfect Smiles owners/managers would not give me a refund. Stay clear of these people they are a danger to your health.

I had an implant and crown fail- they overcharged me and added work on my bill that was not carried out.

Reason of review: They are criminals.

White Smile Center in Tijuana, Baja California - Latest technology and caring staff!

5.0

From the moment that they coordinate a shuttle for me from the San Diego aiport to Tijuana I was amazed! I love the technology that the clinics owns 3D Scanning, Digital xrays and they desingned my crowns on the computer and made them on the same day!

also is important to let you know that my crowns have warranty for life, no dentist here in Washington ever offer me.

I didn't imagine that in Mexico I could find a better equipment that the one my local dentist have, Dr. Alejandra who is the Director take the time to explain me and help me understand the dimension of my dental situation tooth by tooth as well she was very honest and realistic about my final result.

All I can say is that now I have healthy and beautifull teeth and I can eat meat now and chew my food. All I can say is thank you White Smile Center!!!!

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Profesionalism, Warranty.

Comments

This review is definitely done by someone who uses English as a second language. They are not from North of the border as they claim.

This company has changed their name 4 times in the last 5 years.

Perfect Smile/ White Smile/ White Smile Center you can find information on - all the same people. Beware!!

#1206080

Hello,

I am seriously considering going to this clinic to have some crowns done. Next step is to send photos and some paperwork as well as any x-rays.

(I don't have any recent ones, though).

A fellow named Antonio Lucio, from the clinic, is who I've been in correspondence with. Besides some forms, he also sent a picture of the driver and the car in which I would be picked up in, in San Diego.

Can you please tell me if this was a similar scenario, for you?

I've read several terrible reviews about this clinic, recently after my initial contact in 2014. (I couldn't commit to an appointment because I couldn't afford it, but now I can).

Yours is one of only 2 positive reviews that I have found, this evening. I want to be sure that I'm not making a big mistake by going to them.

If you have any further information to share, I would greatly appreciate it!

Regards, Slim

White Smile Center in Tijuana, Baja California - Best dental clinic i have ever been to

4.7

i had a great experience with white smile center the whole team itself is so friendly and are always there to help you out in anything you need and lets talk about the treatments i had 2 implants and 6 cerec crowns and i had never had my smile look this great zero pain and beautiful work state of the art , i highly recommend this clinic to whom ever is looking for a great quality and service.i still have some more work to do and am planning on going back this summer to finish off my treatments and sure am glad to see them again soon.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: I liked there quality work.

White Smile Center in Eureka, California - Got scammed and horrible dental work on top of it!!

I had an implant and crown both of which were done so poorly they both failed within a week and one year. I received an infection when the White Smile dentist = *** job = tore the lining of the membraine in my jaw.

I had to have the work corrected by surgeon in California. They overcharged me for the original work and I paid thousands more to correct their hatchet job and get an expert to prove that their work was done haphazardly and then they would give me a refund. They have given me nothing but a runaround after promising to get me a refund. The people have changed several times and they claim to have a new owner= which I found out is a lie.

The same people own the place that ripped me off.

Dont go there and have anything done- dont believe anything they say to you. pobox581@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• white smile

Folsom, California, United States #961872

SORRY YOU HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE. I HAVE HAD GREAT RESULTS WITH 8 CROWNS 1 ROOT CANAL AND ONE EXTRACTION WITH BONE GRAFT IMPLANT AND CROWN. MY TEETH LOOK FANTASTIC

NO PROBLEMS, PLUS I SAVED $9,000 OVER USA PRICES

White Smile Center is a rip off

1.7

I went to White Smile Center several years ago. I had several bridges, root canals and two implants done.

The problem started with the implants. I was in Cancun and decided to get the crowns and abutments there. But when the dentist opened the implant he said we have a problem. The titanium screw inside had broken off.

He suggested that I have the iimplant removed. I went to another implant clinic in Cancun and the dentist finally removed the screw after 2 1/2 hours. I was lucky - but the dentist at White Smile Center broke off the head of the screw when putting in the implant. I am now having a root canal redone and a bridge replaced.

Stay away from White Smile Center!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Final outcome in quality, Quality of work.

My experience with the White Smile Center was excellent

5.0

They replaced a crown that had previously been giving me a lot of trouble and it is now great w/ no trouble and replace a couple of old silver fillings - I totally recommend them - They picked me up on the American side of the border, made sure I was comfortable, had a protein shake so I would not get hungry, were very gentle and very professional. I was able to pay with my American debit card.

When the work was complete the driver took me back to this side of the border.] and before dropping me at my car asked me if I wanted him to drive through somewhere for me to get something to eat. The driver was very courteous also - and by using their transportation back and forth across saved a lot of time.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

White Smile Center - Dental Work Review from San Diego, California

Scam. I agree with other reviews.

Their website is very misleading. I got there at 9am, I was estranged there until 7pm.. and work not done... no lunch, snack or anything.

I kept asking how long the procedure takes, every time, they were like 30 more minutes, 15 more minutes.. I just couldn't leave... for 10 hours..when I finally got off that dental chair, I almost faint... when I complained about not being t informed of such a long procedure, they said "you should have told us if you had time constraint." Wtf????

I spent about 5 times more than I had expected. I could have got that done in US in 2 hours for probably about the same price. This place is a joke. Scam.

No ethic. All about squeezing money out of you...

Comments

I had the same experience. They have you sit there for hours while the dentists and owner/office manager Omar Espinosa sit in a conference room reviewing your case and looking for things to sell.

There is no good medical reason for the office manager to be so involved in the process.

It's all about money. This was the worst dental experience of my life by far.